House Bellona is a major Golden Martian household. They have existed since the time of the Iron Golds, where Scipio au Bellona defeated and broke through the Atlantic Fleet. They are bitter rivals with House Augustus. Their appearance is noted for their thick and curly hair. Members of the household are all expected to be reasonably strong fighters. Their stronghold is located on Olympus Mons and they numbered over 50. However, during the events of Golden Son, most of House Bellona, except for Cassius and his mother Julia, was massacred by orders of the
sovereign Octavia au Lune as part of her agreement with Adrius au Augustus, decimating the once thriving house and pinning the crime on Darrow in order to ensure Cassius's loyalty to them.
- Cassius au Bellona, former Morning Knight and rival of Darrow au Andromedus. After the Rising, became the guardian of Lysander au Lune. Favorite son of Tiberius.
- Tiberius au Bellona, former head of House Bellona
- Karnus au Bellona, son of Tiberius known for his brutality. Killed Claudius au Augustus, eldest son of Nero au Augustus, and Leto, Nero's favorite disciple. Killed by Darrow of Lykos.
- Kellan au Bellona, cousin of Cassius.
- Cagney au Bellona, cousin of Cassius, killed by Tactus au Rath.
- Julia au Bellona, wrathful wife of Tiberius. Hellbent on destroying Darrow after his murder of her favorite son, Julian.
- Julian au Bellona, gentle twin brother of Cassius, killed by Darrow in the Passage at the Institute of Mars
- Iona au Bellona, youngest and favourite daughter of Julius au Bellona. First wife and uxoricide victim of Nero au Augustus.
- Julius au Bellona, former head of House Bellona and father of Tiberius
- Theseus au Bellona, young son of Tiberius. Around the age of Lysander au Lune.
- Daedalus au Bellona, young son of Tiberius. Around the age of Lysander au Lune.
- Scipio au Bellona, Bellona ancestor known for his role in the Conquering
Blue and silver with a silver eagle.
- Bellona was a goddess of war in Ancient Roman times, and a sister to Mars