- Romulus au Raa, former sovereign of the Rim Dominion. Sentenced to death after confessing to arch treason in a trial before the Moon Lords brought forth by his wife Dido, who sought charges of negligence, not treason. Treason charges were brought forth after an "archaic" rule was invoked by the Chance, in which the Olympic Knights could bring their own charges against Raa.
- Akari au Raa, founder of House Raa during the Conquering Era. Iron Gold.
- Revus au Raa, father of Romulus, murdered at the Triumph
- Diomedes au Raa, eldest living son of Romulus and Storm Knight of the Rim Dominion
- Seraphina au Raa, daughter of Romulus au Raa
- Marius au Raa, son and Quaestor of Romulus au Raa
- Marcus au Raa, son of Romulus au Raa and was the Joy Knight during Octavia's reign. Died at Cassius' hand.
- Aeneas au Raa, eldest son of Romulus, died in the Battle of Ilium, just after winning his Year at the Ganymede Institute.
- Thesalia au Raa, eldest daughter of Romulus, murdered at the Triumph
- Paleron au Raa, young son of Romulus
- Thalia au Raa, young daughter of Romulus
- Atlas au Raa, brother of Romulus
- Vela au Raa, sister of Romulus
- Bellerephon au Raa, son of Atlas
- Dido au Raa (nee Saud), wife of Romulus originally from Venus. Sovereign of the Rim Dominion.
- Gaia au Raa - aging mother of Romulus
The Raa family standard is a four-headed white dragon.
- ↑ Morning Star - chapter 40