Red Slang Edit
- Bloody - Originated from Ireland due to the Red’s Irish ancestry. Used as a prefix for similar words such as bloodydamn, bloodyhell etc.
- Turd in the Swillbowl - The Red counterpart to "Fly in the Wine;" means that someone is a rotten apple
- Don't get your frysuit in a twist - lowRed version of "Don't get your knickers in a knot"
- Goldbrow - Slang term for a Gold. Used by lowColors, but mainly Reds.
Gray Slang Edit
- Yut - Legion speak for denoting an affirmation, usually done to convey affirmative sarcasm to a disliked officer
- Merrywater ad Portas - Shouted by centuries of leggionares, in memory of John Merrywater, as a reminder that the enemy is always at the gate
- Shiny - Dog Tongue for "Prime."
Gold Slang Edit
- Slag - Used by Golds. Disparaging swear words like 'Sh*t' or 'F*ck'
- Gory - The Gold version of 'bloody'. Used as a prefix for words such as goryhell , gorydamn. Considered to be exclusive to Golds
- Prime - Used by Golds. Another way of saying good/great
- Fastlike - Used by Golds. Means "Quickly"
- Fly in the Wine - The Gold counterpart to "Turd in the Swillbowl;" means that someone is a rotten apple
- Jove - Common in the Iron Gold era, used in place of God, i.e. "By Jove!" "Hope to Jove" "Jove in Hell"
- Reaper - What the fallen Peerless Scarred mutter as a curse after The Fall of the Society
- Dog Tongue - Degrading term for Legion speak, Usually said by highColors
- Limie/Limey - Term used by low and mid colours for greens
- Gahja - Rim term for "Outsider," or "Someone from the Core." Derived from original Japanese, the native tongue of House Raa, before the arrival of the South African Golds to the Rim.
- Engine before the Ship - Updated version of "Cart before the Horse."
- Crow - Slang term for an Obsidian. Used by all colours but Obsidian.
- Penny/Pennies/Pennyhead - Degrading slag term used for Coppers.
The following are statements used by Golds, in Latin.
- Quid pro quo - means "Something for something."