Sons of Ares, Volume 2: Wrath is the second volume of three graphic novels, creating the Sons of Ares Graphic Novel Trilogy. They serve as a prequel to the Red Rising Trilogy, and are written by Pierce Brown and Rik Hoskin with art by Eli Powell, and was published by Dynamite Entertainment. It was announced by both Pierce Brown on Twitter and by Dynamite Entertainment, set to be published in November of 2019, but was pushed back to the 7th of January, 2020.
Unlike the first volume, it appears that Volume 2: Wrath was not sold as separate issues in its initial release, but as a single volume consisting of 6 chapters.
- Chapter 1 - The Child in the Cot
- Chapter 2 - The DNA Step Up
- Chapter 3 - The Cloud-Clapped Towers
- Chapter 4 - Spirals Turning, Turning, Turning
- Chapter 5 - Future Monsters
- Chapter 6 - The Burning Asteroid
Sons of Ares
- Fitchner au Barca - Father to Sevro au Barca. A Gold.
- Bryn of Cryssos - Wife to Fitchner au Barca, and mother to Sevro au Barca. A highRed.
- Ryanna of Cryssos - Sister to Bryn and sister-in-law to Fitchner. A highRed.
- Sevro au Barca - Son to Fitchner and Bryn.
- Fenix - Assistant to Fitchner. A Gray.
- Cylax si Nexiti - Tech expert for Fitchner, and the North Lovelock Engine of Triton before him. A Green.
- Arturius au Vardan - Primus of House Jupiter. Best friend of Fitchner and Prefect for the Board of Quality Control. A Gold.
- Regulus ag Sun - CEO of Sun Industries. Best known as Quicksilver, and owns Fitchner au Barca's contract.
- Matteo - Lover to Regulus. A Pink.
- Lottie - Nanny for Sevro. A Brown.
- Fachnan - A highRed.
- Drusus au Vardan - Son to Arturius au Vardan. A Gold.
- Zarubal - The carver responsible for making it possible for Fitchner and Bryn to have a baby. A Violet.
- Hecuba au Rhodes - Patron of the Ag-Regate Industries facility in Ganymede, and matriarch of House Rhodes. A Gold.
- Prospera au Rhodes - Daughter of Hecuba. A Gold.
- Pierce Brown on Twitter - Second comic series: Wrath - August 22, 2019
- Dynamite - Pierce Brown's Red Rising Epic Expands With Second Original Graphic Novel! - August 21, 2019